Make your check deposits from the comfort of your home with remote deposit capture in mobile banking.
- Download Mid Minnesota's mobile banking app from
- The feature will walk you through the steps, making sure that you get the funds deposited into your account.
- Daily cutoff for same day processing is 2pm. Funds deposited after 2pm (or on a non-business day) will be available the following business day by 11am.
How do I sign the back of a check for Remote Deposit?
- Your signature on the back of each check
- Under your signature, write 'For Mobile Deposit'
- One of the following must be included:
- Your MMFCU Account Number
- Your MMFCU Member Number
- Or write 'For MMFCU'
What are some reasons my check may not get accepted?
Some of the typical reasons checks are not accepted with Remote Deposit are:
- Missing one of the three endorsements noted above.
- Depositing a check made payable to two people, but the account is only for one of those individuals.
- Check is made out to someone other than who is on the account.
- The check is made payable to a business, yet the account selected for deposit is a personal account.
- The check amount entered in the remote deposit form is a different amount than on the check